Angel Salto - Salto El Sapo
Yurwan Cave - Jump Akareupa - Cave Kavak
Meals: Lunch From Day 1 to breakfast on 6th Day
One (1) Night at Hammock (Salto Angel)
Two (2) nights in bed, Air Conditioning and Hot Water
Two (2) nights at Hammock (Uruyen)
Airfare: CAJ / URY / CAJ
Experienced Bilingual Guide
Insurance Policy Liability
Tours and Services
1. Assistance in the Canaima airport.
2. All Tours Offered.
3. All meals (from lunch on Day 1 to Lunch Day 3), also drinks (excluding beverages).
4. Accommodation at Camp Hardy, in hammocks with Mantas, without bathroom, Facing Angel Falls (1st Night).
5. Overnight in Canaima Camp "Churúm", or similar, in single room with bed, fan and private bathroom (2nd Night).
6. Experienced bilingual guide.
7. Lifeguard for every tourist.
8. First Aid Kit.
9. Personal Attention Indigenous Natives of the region.
10. Policies Liability Insurance.
1. Airport Tax, which must be paid, in Puerto Ordaz Airport (35 BsF.) Or at the airport in Ciudad Bolivar
(24 BsF.) Before heading to Canaima.
2. Indigenous Community Tax Kanaima for Entrance to the Canaima Lagoon and its surroundings, this will be canceled upon arrival at the airport in Canaima. 35 BsF. Foreign / 15 BsF. Venezuelan / 10 BsF. Students / 10 BsF. Children.
3. Alcoholic Beverages.